Thursday 23 October 2014

Storyboard using Pixton




When I signed up to use Pixton, at first it was quite easy to get the hang off, however when I started to add backgrounds and involve more characters it became harder and more time consuming, at first you would add one character and then change their expression and their body proportions and then adding more and more characters I started to get confused on what they are meant to be feeling and would want to show one emotion, but ended up showing the opposite. As you can probably see in the image above, the use of body proportions started to get a little harder and unable to control the movement of the characters, therefore I have decided to move on from the use of Pixton and try another storyboard creator, be it my own drawings and for them to be uploaded onto my computer or to find another online storyboard maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment