Wednesday 15 October 2014

Location for Filming


I have recently sent this email to the Vicar at my local church asking him for the use of the location. Content of this email is:

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jessica Barron and I attend the Misbourne School in Great Missenden, but live in Hughenden Valley, I have been to your church before with Great Kingshill school but am now in year 13 and doing my final year of studies. For media studies my project is to create a film trailer, and sort out location, acting, sound, lighting etc. I am asking you if I could possibly use your church as part of the setting for my film trailer, if it is possible that you have a free date in which I can use your church.

It would be much appreciated if you could get back to me,

Kind regards

Jessica Barron
Year 13
The Misbourne School

No comments:

Post a Comment