Thursday 16 October 2014

Confirmation of Location Email


Contents of the Email:

Dear Jessica

We would be very happy to help you in any way we can. I think the best thing to do will be to give me some dates when you might like to come and we can see if they are free?

Simon Cronk

When checking my school email, I saw that I had an email from Simon Cronk and was happy to hear that they would allow me to film at their location, I chose to send this early because I would be planning the camera shots and acting directions around the location, which most of the trailer will be filmed here as well as at a home location. I am now waiting for the response of the main actor, hopefully to hear she is able to do film it, I will then be looking to who will act as the foster parents of the main character and people to be extras.

However, since finding out that I have the location, this is still great news and will now be looking to plan my storyboard around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment