Thursday 18 September 2014

Understanding Claude Levi-Strauss Narrative Theory: Binary Opposition


Prezi Presentation on Levi-Strauss's Binary Theory

Above is the link to my Prezi presentation on Binary Opossitions by Levi-Strauss.

When doing my first presentation on understanding Propp's character theory, I decided to try something different to using Powerpoint, so I decided to use Prezi, something I have used before for other subjects that I study, I like the use of being able to move around the presentation and seeing the overall look of presentation. There are many different themes you could get as the background and text, I have decided to use something creative for this one, but when it comes to other presentations and I may use this again, I will try to link the theme to the topic I am writing about. After using this once, I will most likely use it again, but not too often and try something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment