Tuesday 6 January 2015

Editing




When I finished looking at the tutorials on YouTube about the best way to edit certain effects in, I went about trying them out, for example in the still images on the left, these are two of the tutorials that I looked at. The first was to include a split-screen into the trailer, and then the second was overlapping two videos, which was done by entering the first clip into the second video section of the adobe premiere elements 11, and then the overlapping part of the video into the first video section above the other, then to render the newly edited clips and to play and make sure the timing and overlapping of the clips are in time with one another and where you want them, in my video I had the clip of Shannon appearing in front of the clip of the church that I took at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment