Tuesday 2 December 2014

Anonymous Actor

So due to some problems with finding the time to film my younger actor due to other commitments, I have planned my script around this, during this week I am filming everyday and editing on Friday and doing some at the weekend, however due to me working both Saturday and Sunday this will possibly not be much time spent on it, so therefor be doing a lot during media lessons next week and free periods, I have changed my script so that the younger actor is only featured as an image. My trailer will be more of a teaser trailer and will not be too long, looking at the trailers that have been released in the last month and more recently, the length of them is much shorter than they used to be, so I will be making mine this sort of time length to fit in with the type of trailers that are out/ released now. 



This is the younger actor, this is an image taken quite recently of her, I will be asking my teachers how to include a still image into my trailer and how to make it the best I can. I have come up with new edits I am going to feature in my trailer, and due to my deadline being next Friday (12th December 2014) I am going to look on Youtube, as they have many editing tutorials to do with the software I will be using, this will help me work with the time that I have left and use it to an advantage. I am also going to look at other tutorials with the software and practice the use of them on other videos, to make sure that the footage of my original videos cannot be ruined or edited to be a certain way when I may need to change it before my final draft is to be completed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment