Thursday 13 November 2014

13th November 2014

Blog Entry: 13th November 

Recently I have done more communicating with my location and with the students, adults and my younger main lead after casting them, which I have also recently done, I have published a blog about the different reasons for casting and then I will go on to post their head shots and talk about why I have chosen the people to be characters in my trailer. 

Equipment:

So after looking at the different skills and techniques that I am going to need to include in my trailer I had a look at what products I would need to do this. So  when looking on Amazon during a free lesson I was able to find a large tripod, a gorilla tripod, light diffuser and a backdrop with a black, white and green screen. 



 Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod

  • when extended can go up to a height of 105cm 
  • folded height is 35cm 
  • weighs 660g
Neewer 43" (110cm) Collapsible / Portable Photographic Lighting Disc Reflector


  • Five surfaces: Gold, Silver, White, Black and Translucent
  • Size open: 43" (110cm)
  • Size collapsed: 15" (35 cm)






  • Outdoortips Black White Green Three Backdrops Photo Studio 2x3m Background Stand Support Photography Set 


    • 2x3m Background Support Stand
    • 3pcs 1.6x3m Non Woven Backdrops(White/Black/Green)
    • Made of high quality aluminum alloy with black matte surface




      • No comments:

        Post a Comment